The Primary Years Programme (PYP) exhibition represents a significant event in the life of a PYP school and student, synthesizing the essential elements of the PYP and sharing them with the whole school community. As a culminating experience it is an opportunity for students to exhibit the attributes of the International Baccalaureate (IB) learner profile that have been developing throughout their engagement with the PYP.
This year Exhbition takes place under the theme of “Who We Are”, which is focused on the five “World Global Dimension”. The students concentrate on the five global dimension which are Identity and Cultural Diversity, Values and Perception, Human Rights and Responsibilities, Social Injustice, and Peace Keeping and Conflict Resolution.
Grade 6 Assembly:
– 1st Grade Assembly on Exhibition: Proposed Central Idea Assembly, Nov 11, 2009
– 2nd Grade Assembly on Exhibition: What is a good Central Idea 18th Nov 2009
– 3rd Grade Assembly on Exhibition: Finalizing and sharing Central Idea
– 4th Grade Assembly on Exhibition: Exposure to global dimension January 25th, 2010
– 5th Grade Assembly on Exhibition: Meet with the TIC and share prior knowledge, group essential agreement February 5th, 2010
– 6th Grade Assembly on Concepts discussion
– Continuing developing Lines of inquiry: meet with TIC and group members February 22nd, 2010